Friday, September 24, 2010

The one with the roommates

Okay, if you really know me, you know I love my roommates. But, I just want to give a little shout out to (well, for) them...since I don't think any of them read my blog.

Since I've moved to Raintree a lot of things have changed. Mostly just me, in general. I've learned a lot and even made a few mistakes - weird, right? But, I realized more and more everyday how thankful I am that I live with such awesome girls. I really got lucky. We all have so much fun together. In fact, we've come up with some (ghetto) nicknames for each other:

Teshia = LaTeshia

Taylor = TayTay

Lizzie = La-a (pronounced LaDasha. haha)

Lexi = ...yet to be decided

Caitlin = Congraduluhshayluh

Molly = Guadalupe

I really do have a lot of fun with these girls, but more importantly, I look up to each and every one of them. We all have struggles and flaws but we're not afraid to share them and learn from each other. Just the other day, two of my roommates and I went to see the bishop. All for different reasons, but all to support and help each other. Good or bad, I know my roommates are there for me.

I know you all want to see some pictures, so I'll post them. But, living with these girls has been a sort of wake up call for me. I need to appreciate more what I've been blessed with. I have so much to be thankful for in my life. I love life and all the people I have in it :]

Teshia & Me. Looking fine - like it's our job!

Taylor fell on me...then, we forgot to take a regular picture. haha :]

Miss Lizzie :] So darn cute.

Posting this blog and these pictures made me realize that I don't have one single picture with only Caitlin or Lexi. But, here are a couple group pictures where you can see them :]

Apparently it was computer time in our apartment :] I didn't get the memo to actually smile for the picture. Silly me..

This was one of the first nights we were together. We had freaked ourselves out about Ted Bundy and other scary stories so we decided to all sleep in the living room while watching The Office :]

You'll have to read these next 3 from the bottom, up. This chalk art (in hindsight, was not a good idea - messy & never goes away) was the result of a boring day for Taylor and me.

We have so much fun together and I'm glad I'm with these girls until April. I really do have the best roommates - ever :]

No comments:

Post a Comment