It's time for me to be productive. I need to stop sleeping in. I may not be going to school, but I can't be a bum. I know I need to get up early and start my day - everyday - on a good note. Sleeping in just makes me feel groggy for the rest of the day. Remember what good shape I used to be in? It's not like I was running marathons back then! I just got up and got going.
I also need to start eating healthier. Wow. I eat out so much. It's no wonder I'm gaining so much weight! I'm going to start running more often and stop wasting my money on greasy and frozen food. One huge thing that I think will help me is if I stop drinking so much soda. I love soda.. Mostly Diet Coke.. (sighh..) But, I think the only time I'll drink it is when I'm out to eat. Like, really. Not just McDonalds. Plus, I'm not going to McDonalds anymore, right? :]
I know this will work and I think I just need to put it in writing somewhere. This way, you all can help me! I know I'll need it. I'm not always the most motivated person. So, here goes!
You can do it Mol! I have complete faith in you!
ReplyDelete