Friday, December 9, 2011

The one with the decorations

Today, I thought I would post about all the Christmas decorations in our apartment! We're definitely not done collecting decorations for the holiday season, but this is what we have for our first Christmas together!
I also want to post this so anyone (my mom) who hasn't seen our apartment can feel right at home at our place! :) I didn't post pictures of the bedroom or bathroom because they're not all done being decorated... and they were probably both messy :)
First things first. Welcome to apartment number 7, our home!!

When you walk in the door, this is what you'll see, our lovely "entertainment system." - Or a self stuffed with... stuff.
Ok, walk in... This is the majority of our living/tv room. Notice the Christmas tree :) eeeek! I love Christmas. Even with a tiny apartment, limiting us to a tiny tree.
Before we go any farther, notice my cute "Noel." I got the letters from Wood Connection in Salt Lake. It didn't turn out how I was thinking it would... But, I still love it.
My other purchase from Wood Connection - my Nativity! I never really finished it. I wanted to tie something around at least Mary's neck. But, this is our one and only Nativity. And I love it!
I may have already posted this picture. But, even though our tree is small, I still love it! I can't WAIT to get a huge tree but, while we have a small place, this will do just fine :)

Moving right along, here is our big, comfy couch. The previous renters in this apartment just left it for us! It was probably too big and annoying to move. Score! I love it.  
This is our first ornament. Our tree isn't really big enough to hold it so it'll hang on our floor lamp. The happy couple :)

Ok. This is from the front door, showing our kitchen (and all the dishes in the sink :) The doorway on the right is our bedroom door. Around the corner to the left is our dining room and the laundry closet.

Here is the dining room I was trying to describe. You can see the front door through the little window to the left of the table. This picture is taken from the kitchen. Big dining room, huh? :)

Also taken from the kitchen, this just shows a bit of the living room and the front door - as well as my wonderful calendar and hot pad hooks.

This isn't really a decoration or anything but, these cookies are all compliments of Ben, Courtney, Erin, Austin and myself. Yum!!
The only two pictures that wouldn't load are of our stockings and the wooden snowmen outside the front door. They're two of my favorites... Ok, all of them are my favorites!
Merry Christmas, Everyone!

1 comment:

  1. You place is so cute! I can't wait to see it in person

    ReplyDelete