I always end up with pictures that I never uploaded to my blog of Facebook so I need to get them out there for people to see!! Her are a few favorites of some of my family members.
![]() |
| Polly and Lorin playing Kinect together :) |
![]() |
| For being a snowboarder, Lorin has good ski form :) I couldn't believe how quickly Polly picked it up. She did really well playing on the Kinect - I'm sure she'll be a great skier, too! |
![]() |
| This was in Crazy 8 at the mall. I love that those stores have movies and shows playing. I don't have kids yet but, when I do, I'll be nice for them to do something other than sit in the stroller :) |
I love my family. I'm glad Ben & Courtney feel better. I love hanging out with them and their sweet girl. Clara was an angel all day. Courtney said she missed her morning nap and, for missing a nap and not getting home until at least 4pm, if not, later, she was amazingly happy. I can only hope to have such a pleasant toddler! :) I love when Paige can come down (even if it's really to see her favorite mall Santa). Her kids are tons of fun - every single time we see them. We love making trips to Riverton to hang out with the Fotheringhams. We owe a lot to them to hosting basically every family function - even spontaneous hang outs :) I'm looking forward to next semester when Erin doesn't have such a jam-packed schedule. She is such a hard worker and gets so busy with school, work and her calling. It's always fun hanging out with her and I love that we live so close!
I know I say this a lot (seriously, all the time) but I'm so excited for Christmas. I love all the music, decorations, good food and scents. But, I think the reason I do love those things so much is because of the memories. If I had spent every Christmas with my family in a cold, dark cave, maybe I'd have a fondness for that :) Well, probably not. But, I think everyone can agree that Christmas is wonderful because of family and traditions we have with our families. I'm excited to carry on old traditions from years past and begin new traditions for years to come. I love this time of year.








Great pictures! The Christmas show looked great and I'm so glad you were all able to be there for her. And I love the picrue of all 3 grandkids! I miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteFun pictures! You can tell we don't watch much TV--Clara's eyes are glued to that screen! Haha. Thanks for taking Clara. Believe it or not, she's not always an angel, but I'm glad she was so happy for you guys. She really did have so much fun--much more than she would have spending the day with her sick parents! :) Thanks again!
ReplyDeleteBooyah - I made a post! I SHOULD check this thing more often.. Of course that's not the only reason. :) I love living so close to all my siblings too! Thanks so much for coming to Christmas Around the World. It was perfect having you all there! As perfect as it could be with the 'rents in Illinois, of course.
ReplyDelete