Whoo! I'm all moved in (well, minus a laundry basket full of clothes I need to actually put away..).

I moved in towards the end of last week and am so glad I finally did. There are a few things I've learned over the past few days.
1. I have to actually pay for the internet. pff. $10/month. Still worth it.
2. To start the dryer, I have to use a wrench. Oh, duh. I spent so much time trying to figure that thing out.
3. The shower water goes cold after 2 minutes no matter when you shower.
4. Finding a parking spot means war. These girls show no mercy in the parking lot.
I'm sure I have much more to learn. But, it'll be interesting! I'm only here until August, so I'm sure I can handle whatever comes my way.
I haven't gone to this ward yet.. Or even met anyone outside my own apartment. I'm thinking this Sunday, I'll try the ward out. It's at 9:00 am so, if, by some odd chance, I hate it, I can still go to the Mapleton ward at 1:00 :]
Here are the rest of the pictures I took right after moving in.

This is the view when you walk in the front door. Our lovely kitchen, dining room and living room :]

Here's a view from the dining room. Its a cute little living room and very homey :]

Here's our nice little bathroom. All 3 of us share it. My favorite part - the mirrors open. I love it.

This is a view from the bathroom. You can see my room on the right and the 'laundry room' or closet on the left. And, through that door on the left is the living room and kitchen.

This mess is what my room looked like when I first moved in. I can't really believe I had the motivation to unpack all that!

This picture I took mainly for Erin (and mom and dad). But, this is what I wake up to everyday :]
And, that's my tour! ha. I hope you enjoyed it :]
(This is really Mom,I wasn't invited under my personal gmail). I LOVE IT! and where did you get that awesome poster? Your roomate is probably wondering if you're really still in High School! Have fun!
ReplyDeleteMom, what email should I use to invite you? And.. She's got Hello Kitty stuff all over so I'm not worried. haha.
ReplyDeleteOkay, I SWEAR I left a comment on here yesterday.. Well anyway, this is the real Erin. And I love it! :)
ReplyDeletehaha. Oh, thanks, shurb :] Call meh.
ReplyDeleteI thought it was Shrub? Anyways...fun apartment. NEATO! See you tomorrow...or today, whatever you fancy :)
ReplyDeleteha. It is shrub. I think tonight is an excellent idea.. except that we're having dessert night and I don't usually get to go to them. We'll see :]
ReplyDelete