Thursday, May 6, 2010

The one with the apartment

I'm moving out into the real world! :]

On Saturday, Courtney told me about one of her friends, Kimberly, needing to sell her contract to her apartment. After talking to Kimberly and finally looking at the apartment on Monday, I decided it would be a good idea for me to move out this Summer. The apartment is in Provo, part of BDA Apartments. I guess they're all individually owned, so most of the management is really lenient and accommodating.

Amanda went with me to look at the apartment on Monday and I signed the contract on Tuesday. I'll be in a shared room with a girl named Allison. She seems super nice and she just moved in, too. We'll be new to the area and the ward together! Kimberly gave me the key and she's all moved out. Now, all I have to do is pack up my stuff and get moving.



This picture gives you an idea of just how much I've got done. Yikes! Today, I'll be doing laundry, packing and hopefully moving at least some of it over! Wish me luck! :]


No comments:

Post a Comment