Everyone who knows me knows I've been looking for a good job for a while. Even though waitressing at Cracker Barrel isn't my first choice...I GOT A JOB!
I was offered the job the day after my birthday. What a great present!
I'm still working at Model A Cafe in Mapleton, but since that is only a couple days each week, having a second job is perfect.

I've been training for over a week now and start serving on my own tonight. I don't know the menu as well as I should, but I think I'll be fine :]
Cracker Barrel has a lot more structure...and a lot more rules. So far, I think the management is great. I can tell they are out on the floor and working with the employees a lot. They've been there to answer a lot of my questions - which hasn't happened a lot at my past jobs.

I don't have a picture of me at Cracker Barrel...So, I chose the next best thing! Dolly Parton :] This came up when I googled a picture of Cracker Barrel. How could I not use it?
That's Dolly? I thought it was you wearing one of you many wigs. I knew we should have named you Dolly. Let me know the first time someone says to you "I'll have a burger and a Root Beer."
ReplyDeletehaha. Thanks, dad! I like to think I look like her :] And, I'll definitely let you know...right after I sing the order back to them!
ReplyDeleteGood Golly Miss Dolly!
ReplyDeleteGood one, Paige :] Look how often I check my blog. Every few DAYS! What is my life coming to?
ReplyDelete