A lot in my life has happened recently. Well, I've guess I've moved 3 times now - in the past year. I love life. My family is so good to me. I moved out of my aunt and uncle's house (who were so amazingly generous to take me in for 7 months), moved into my bother and sister-in-law's house (who are also amazing for taking me in) and got a new job at Cracker Barrel as a waitress. I start this week. I'm excited to start that and will hopefully be able to keep my current job, waitressing at Model A Cafe. I love my singles ward. I'm planning on staying there with my friends. Hopefully, before too long, I'll save up enough money to make a deposit on an apartment. Then, I won't feel like such a mooch :]
Among all these changes, I turned 20. I'm going to treat this as a turning point in my life; Which is why I've decided to start a blog :]
Good things are happening and they just keep getting better!
The Lundbergs were wonderful to have such a great dinner for my birthday. Mary invited Paige, Lorin, their kids, and Ben and Courtney over to join us :]
While packing for the move, Mary found this cute bear.
They're meant to be place settings, but since she only has 4,
it served as a nice sign-holder for my place at the table :]
I loved spending so much time with the Lundberg girls. They're really so great!
Thanks to Ben and Courtney for joining in the birthday fun
and bringing a yummy chocolate cake!
Bruce and Polly at the "little kids" table :]
I vividly remember having that same table when I was younger :]
Thanks to the Fotheringhams for making the drive down and bringing caramelitos!
It's always so much fun seeing you! :]
All 7 of my candles :] Thanks, Amanda! ha.
I really did have an amazing birthday. I wish I could thank every single person who helped make it so much fun for me! I can tell this is going to be a really good year :]







I'm glad you had a fun birthday. Aries' rule! ♈
ReplyDeletehaha. Thanks, pops! I wish you guys had been there.. Then, it would have been perfect! One day, we'll all live together in the holy land :]
ReplyDeleteThe one where Paige left a comment. Happy Birthday!
ReplyDelete