Thursday, April 21, 2011

The one where Molly "subs"

Today I'm covering for a girl at the front desk here, at work. I usually work in my very own little cubicle, taking calls all day. I get pretty sick of answering calls and listening to people yell at me. I like my job but it tends to wear me down. So, I'm enjoying my time here at the lovely front desk. Receptionists have the best job. Sit there, look pretty, transfer calls. Oh, I don't mind if I DO have a diet coke while I work :)

Krisia, the lovely lady I'm working with, designed my new blog layout and I love it! It was so boring before. This are the times of things we "have" to do here all day. I love my (temporary - 2 day) job.

So.. What is the update? I haven't blogged in SO long.. Silly me.

Well, as you know, I'm engaged! And...sick of it! haha. I'm just ready to be married to my best friend! The suspense is killing me! So, I don't really hate being engaged at all. It's actually the best.

Austin signed the contract for a new apartment. I'll move in on May 5th or 6th and live there for a month. I'll get it all homey and ready for Austin's arrival after June 4th! :)

After the absolute trajedy of my car breaking down, we bought a new one! A white 2006 Saturn Ion. I'm in love with it. Its my new baby. Its a 4 door coupe. The sound system is amazing, I feel so comfy in it. Ahh! I love it. We've already make (and broken) crazy rules to keep it nice.

I'm really excited about these changes in my life. I can't wait to get started with everything! Wedding planning is coming along, but after buying and registering the car, all other expenses are actually hitting us hard. I guess that's part of being a grown-up :) I'm definitely starting to appreciate my job and paychecks - that's for sure.

All in all, things are really good. I'm going to blog more often. I need to use this as my journal, since I'm pretty bad at writting in that, too :) I love life. I love my friends, family and my perfectly wonderful fiance.

2 comments:

  1. Cool layout! Well, after the BLue Fart & Phil (who was actually a good-ish car, better than the Blue Fart anyway) you deserve something nice to drive around! :)

    ReplyDelete