Oh my gosh. Can you say "Worst blogger ever?" Man oh man...
Well, I love my husband. I love my job. I love my family and friends. Life is really, really good!
Austin and I have been living in Heber for about 2 months. We found an apartment for free (well, we only pay utilities) so we moved! Our old "cute" apartment wasn't actually all that cute. It was moldy, bug-infested and just disgusting. No matter how much I cleaned, it stayed the same! Anyway, we ended up getting out of the last month of that contract and Austin finished up his old contract in August. We're free!!
I love living in Heber. It's so beautiful and quiet. We actually live right down the street from Austin's parents. That's about to change though! We found another apartment. Austin is about done with his job in Heber. It worked out since we got to live in a free apartment, it made up for the gas I used driving to work everyday. But, now that Austin will be working and going back to school in Provo/Orem, we need to get back to Utah County.
Our new apartment is so cute :) I can't wait to post pictures! It's really small - I know I'll get sick of that. But, it's new and nice. It has a washer & dryer. I think it'll be worth it. I can't wait to get down there. I just don't want to MOVE.
I'm on the Solar team now, at work - Vivint Solar. I really like it! It's nice knowing what you're selling is so beneficial. Alarm systems are awesome. If I had a house, I'd love one! But, solar panels are great for the environment AND these save you money. I love it. The people I work with are really fun, too :)
I've had such a good Summer! It's sad to see it coming to an end... But, I LOVE Fall! I cannot wait until the leaves start falling. I want to go to football games and bundle up! I'm really excited for the nex few months. Austin and I will be taking a trip to Illinois in October. Hopefully the weather will be nice. I'm glad Austin will get to see my hometown. We'll go to Chicago and Nauvoo over the weekend we're out there. One of the best parts? We're flying! I hope I never have to make that road trip again... yuck.
I'm so grateful for all I have. I need to keep that in mind. I'm so blessed and I know it. I have an amazing husband who would do anything for me. My family is the best of the best! I love being around all my family members - Emmett, Freeman, Seawright and Hancock! I have some of the BEST friends anyone could imagine. I'm a lucky girl! Heavenly Father sure does spoil me. I don't like to say that TOO much or I might sound ungrateful. But, it's true :)
Yay! We love you too! And I think you did great choosing a husband... He fits in perfectly, (except he's a little tall.) And I've always said you were spoiled... I'm so happy you love your job and I can't wait to see you in October!
ReplyDelete