Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The one with the new look

So, I don't think I mentioned it yesterday - my blog has a new name!

seawrightserendipity.blogspot.com

I like to think that has to do with how we met. It really was by chance. Austin and Jake just happened to sell to more houses than they had all week. They just happened to choose Cracker Barrel for lunch, where I had only been working for a few weeks. He just happened to have a pencil in his pocket, which he never does - even when he's in school. And the fact that I was his waitress and kept the note he left me AND texted him the next day. I can't believe it worked out! haha. Of course it did. We're meant to be! :)

I sure love my man. I'm SO happy I get to be with my best friend - every day! We have a lot of fun together and he's so great. He understands me and puts up with all my different moods :) I love him more and more every single day. I really do!

I'm so ready for Fall. I know I said that yesterday but I love everything about it. I want to snuggle and wear warm clothes. I love bundling up with cold air around me. ahhhh :)

I can't post pictures since I'm posting this at work but, when we move into our new apartment, we'll have internet! It has been SO weird living without internet at home, but I'm surviving.

Now, back to work!


No comments:

Post a Comment