I am the luckiest girl ever!
Austin is so good to me. He has been so thoughtful and so patient with me. We've been living with our crazy schedules since... before we were married!
So, we've been going nuts. Austin had been working 80 hour weeks, I'm up every morning to leave around 6:00am to get to Provo for work. We were both commuting every day. By the time we got home, we didn't want to do anything. I think we watched 2 seasons of Modern Family in a couple weeks. I love spending time with Austin but I really want some good, quality time.
I loved our honeymoon - don't get me wrong! But, it wasn't completely relaxing. There was too much fun to have in Vegas for us to sit around the entire time - only some of the time :)
Because of all this craziness, Austin told me to work out my schedule to get a Friday and Saturday off. He's planned a weekend away for us. What a guy, right?? We can just get away from Provo and away from Heber. Somewhere we can just have fun and enjoy our time together. I'm so excited! I just want to relax with my man.
Amy, one of my very favorite coworkers, said Austin came straight out of a romantic movie :) haha. I know that's not true - I mean, I would never expect that! One thing I remember for 500 Days of Summer (a sorta-kinda-but-not-really-completely-romantic movie) was something one of the friends said. He was talking about his wife and said that she's not his "dream girl" - she's better. It's totally true! No one wants a body building, completely romantic, filthy rich, extremely intelligent guy with no flaws at all. That would just be no fun at all. Austin is still my dream man and he's totally real to me.
This picture is from a girls night I had with some coworkers. Austin came to pick me up but stopped inside to take a picture of us - Then I had them take a picture of us :) I love showing my sweet boy off.
I really did marry my best friend. No one makes me laugh like Austin does. He takes care of me and lets me take care of him. We are two peas in a pod!
I just love Austin. He's perfect for me.


You are such a CUTE Couple!!!
ReplyDelete