I got this idea from Pinterest. This cute canvas-looking list of reasons someone loves someone else. This one is a poem and rhymes - ours won't be quite that detailed, but I'll love it just the same - or even more!

I want to have these things to remind us of all the good in our relationship and to have for the future. It would be so fun for our future children to see what we were like as newlyweds! I'm excited to finish this :)
We were planning on making our 72 hour kits but I was feeling so crappy at WalMart that we decided to just do it another night. Austin is so patient with me. I have so much to learn from him. He's always such a good example to me. By the time we go home, I was feeling better - probably because my husband gives the best hugs in the world AND he let me buy containers for the flour, sugar and brown sugar in our kitchen. It was pretty exciting!
To make last night even better, Austin made brownies! This was after we went to Zupas for FHE. We started our running schedule yesterday and, since I didn't know we'd be going out to eat, I didn't get ready again after showering. I was wearing unmatching soccer shorts and a t-shirt from high school with no makeup and wet hair on top of my head. I made him order take-out and we ate in the car before running to Office Depot and WalMart :) He gladly did it. Such a sweetheart. I love my husband.
The words on that sign are lyrics to a song from the 40's. Clara has a book with the song in it. It's her favorite book so I sing it pretty much all day. I love it! Sounds like you're busy with such fun projects! :)
ReplyDelete