Monday, May 7, 2012

The one with the new niece!

For those of you who don't know, I got a new niece on March 14 :) Hazel Sue. Austin and I stayed home with Polly and Bruce while Paige and Lorin were at the hospital. It was so fun to be there for all the excitement.

A couple burp cloths I made and the outfit I found for Hazel. Baby jeggings!! I'm not kidding you. They're real! The DP can is mainly there for a size reference... and because I was drinking it.

Austin and I got to their house around 6:30am just in case Paige could get in at the hospital early. They probably left the house around 8:00am.

The whole day was mostly Polly and Bruce not wanting to be with us and asking, "When can we go see Hazel?" "Is Hazel here yet?" "You're not as cool as a new baby!" Ok. Not that last one.

They were just excited :) But, we did have a lot of fun. Austin did most of the playing while I tried to at least pic up (or just not leave our own mess) and get the house clean for Paige and Lorin.

Trampoline fun :)

Oh no! Austin's precious hat! :)

phew!

Playing a little "Where's Waldo"

It's a group effort.

Man. I talked about these once and Polly and Bruce never forgot about the "octopus hotdogs." We finally did them :)

Polly kept asking "are my eyes open?" haha. She couldn't keep them open!

yummm... haha.

Little baby!! She was burnin' up! I mean, she was fine :) She was just a little fireball.

Visiting the next day :)

Bruce was so excited!

haha. Eating his mama's food

That little hat is too cute!!

I love her little squishy face :)

She was probably so sick of me taking pictures. I just couldn't leave her alone! 

so precious :)

About a week old

I know Paige is just burping her but I think this is the cutest little face!

This was on Ben's graduation day

Ok. Last one... She's too cute!

I have always loved visiting the Fotheringhams and now I have yet another reason to go! I'm so excited for them! It's been almost 7 weeks since Hazel was born but I'm still so obsessed with that baby girl! (If you can't tell.) So much fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment