Thursday, May 10, 2012

The one with the questions

I know I should blog more - I should also write in my journal more. I love doing it but sometimes feel like I could be doing more "productive" things. Isn't that terrible? So, for the sake of remembering who I am now and what I like, I found one of these lists of questions. Sometimes, I think they're dumb. But, lately, I've seen a few people post them and they're fun again! haha. So, here I go. Enjoy!


1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? 
I don't think so. I'm the first Molly :) But, my middle name, Kay, is my Grandpa Freeman's name.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? 
Oh man. Probably when I was being sensitive and got mad at Austin or someone over nothing at all.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? 
I don't mind it. It's pretty sloppy when I'm not trying though. 

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? 
Turkey OR any Italian sandwich

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? 
Not yet. Don't remind me.. :)

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? 
Of course! I'm hilarious.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM ALOT? 
If you'll refer to #6.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? 
I do! I never heard of a lot of people getting them out.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? 
I don't know if I would bungee jump... I might. But, I would definitely sky dive!

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? 
I really really really love Honey Bunches of Oats. Any granola/corn flake/almond combination is wonderful

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? 
Never ever.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? 
meh. For a girl, I'm average. haha.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? 
I love ice cream with lots of chunks and stuff in it! Bunny Tracks is good!

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? 
The way they look at other people. I'm probably trying to figure out if they're friendly.

15. RED OR PINK? 
Pink! Well, either.

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? 
I need to be more patient... I'm just not.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? 
My parents. They live in Illinois and we still see them a few times each year but, I'm ready for them to join the rest of us in the West! (I think they're ready too)

18. WHAT IS THE PAUL MCKENNA TECHNIQUE THAT YOU NEED TO WORK ON THE MOST? 
What? None. I don't know who or what that is. 

19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? 
N/A- My pigs are naked. But! I was wearing my tan flippies earlier.

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? 
It was... a meatless chicken sandwich. Soy. Yum.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? 
I'm listening to my neighbors. The windows are open. I was listening to Fun a few minutes ago.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? 
Today, probably a good salmon color. You don't get enough salmon colored crayons.

23. FAVORITE SMELLS? 
Baby lotion. Mostly lavender smells. Also citrus. It smells so clean!

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? 
Austin baby.

25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE? 
Mountain hideaway... But, we would own a second home... on the beach :)

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? 
Baseball and soccer. 6 year old soccer :) 

27. HAIR COLOR? 
Meh. It's brown(s). I'm getting back to my natural color. The roots are dark. The tips are light redish/brown.

28. EYE COLOR? 
Hazel

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? 
Never. 

30. FAVORITE FOOD? 
mmm. Mexican food! 

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? 
Happy happy happy! I can't do scary movies.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? 
Whoa... It's been a while. Maybe Hugo? 

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? 
Austin's red Cornell Baseball shirt 

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? 
Fall :)

35. HUGS OR KISSES? 
Depends who is on the other end.

36. FAVORITE DESSERT? 
Brownies. Thick, warm, moist brownies. Yum. 

37. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO? 
meh. Cardio!

38. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION? 
Computer, since you can watch most TV on it too. 

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? 
I'm really not reading anything right now... Well, BOM. I've been coming back to Something Blue, the sequel to Something Borrowed (also made into a movie). But, that's just for the sake of passing time now and then. 

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? 
No mouse pad. Well, no mouse. I'm on a laptop :) 

42. FAVORITE SOUND? 
Laughter! Austin, mine, my friends and families.  

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? 
I'd have to say Rolling Stones. 

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? 
California...? Yeah. Probably.

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? 
I like to draw and sing... But, I haven't developed anything beyond the basics. 

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? 
Sarah Bush Lincoln Hospital in Mattoon, Illinois... But, we lived in Charleston, IL.

47. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW? 
Provo, UT 

48. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE? 
Orange/tan brick with dark green shutters & a while door... aaaand it's not a house. It's an apartment :) 

49. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR? 

Our Saturn is white and our Subaru is Green. I sure do love our cars!


So, there you have it! Ok. I promise. Next post will have pictures! Here's one of me enjoying my snack... just to tide you over :)



2 comments:

  1. There is no way you would sky dive... you're afraid of heights:) Or is it just deep water, or spiders? Anyway... you're very cute and I love you just the way you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I would totally sky dive! I'm not afraid of heights because I don't have any depth perception :) But, yeah... Deep water and spiders. Those are tied for #1 :)

    ReplyDelete