But, my happy news is (drum roll please....)
I have a job interview! It's pretty impromptu, really. Yesterday, in RS, I announced about the sheet I would be passing around - for anyone to list job openings they know of (for Austin's calling - Ward Employment Specialist. Funny, huh?
But, the job is at Marinello School of Beauty. I actually toured that school when I wanted (I still do) to go to hair school. I don't know if I'd have ended up going to school there (mostly for pricing reasons) but, I would love to work there! It's as a receptionist. And, if I remember correctly, it's for the PM shift. Perf! Austin works 2:00pm - 12:00am four days a week!
Sidenote: What a hardworking guy I have! He works four 10's throughout the week and doesn't complain when I keep him up all night and wake him up early to play with me. Ok. Maybe he tells me to cool it every now and then but he still loves me. Man. I liiike him.Anyway, I would LOVE to get back to work. Can you believe I've been a lazy, "hardwokringstayathomebutreallyIjustplaydancecentralallday," wife since the first week of January?? I should be embarrassed to admit that - I am. But, I can't wait to have a real purpose again! If this doesn't work out, I'm just going to start having kids. Kidding....... I really hope the interview goes well. I've been "tweaking" my resume all evening and it's getting to the point where I don't know if it's good or I've over-done it.
To finish my story of how impromptu this interview is, after I left a message for her this morning, the lady called me at 4:30ish today and asked me to come in at 11:00 tomorrow morning. She said that normally, they have applicants fill out an application, then they send them to corporate, get approval on who to interview, THEN schedule the interviews. She was really nice and said that this time, she'll be proactive and just have me come in and we can fill out the application at the same time as the interview. I like! So, I hope she likes me! Now that I've got my resume all ready, don't let me forget to print it out.. Oh man.
Anyhoo, wish me luck!
PS - Since you basically begged me for pictures, here are a couple of gems. I think they had a certain p'zazzz. Enjoy!


No comments:
Post a Comment