Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The one with all the blessings

One thing I always try to remember is how blessed I am. Sometimes, life gets tough - I'm good at noticing that :] But, I hope I never forget to remember all that I have. My life is good. Reeally good. What I am most thankful for is all the wonderful people I have all around me. Not everyone has the amazing friends and family I do. I can't imagine what I would be like without all the support and examples of what kind of person I want to be.

I know there are a lot of you I don't get to see very often. I'm so glad I live so close to most of my extended family and I can plan on (or hope to) live close to all my siblings and parents in the future. I have made and kept so many good friends over the years and appreciate the friendships I have.

I'm going to keep this blog short, but I wanted to write a little something so everyone knows how thankful I really am for you. All of you! And, not just because you're reading my blog. I really love all the help and advice I've been given. I could never ever make it through life without all the wonderful people in it! So, thank you for putting up with me and my ridiculousness. I love all the fun I have in life and I'm thankful for my trials. But, without you all, neither would be worth it. I love you!


To make up for no pictures in my last few posts, I posted quite a few of my favorites. I know some of them aren't the best and I don't even have pictures of all my favorite people, but these are some of the elite. These are all good memories :]

Sisters and Miss Polly in Charleston, IL

Adam ondi ahman

Molly & Erin from yesteryear

Little Bruce

A few failed attempts at snowboarding

Look at the difference between this and the picture below :]
5 or so years difference.


Summer '10

Lane, Lauren and me. 2007 high school graduation

EFY 2007 with Dee

My 20th birthday with the Lundberg girls

After hiking the Y

We love Super Spence!

With Scott, Elicia and Josh in Salt Lake

With Sam, Josh and Tiffany

Cute couples and me :]

Supporting Les Sages at BYU Battle of the Bands 2008...I think.

My best friend :] Kirsten.

Halloween with Kara and Delia

Beautiful Jayme

Erin, my baby seester

High school graduation with the best parents in the world.

Visitors at work! :]

HSM dancing in the parking lot :] Caitlin and Zach

With Anna and Tyson at Tyson's farewell. May 2010

Part of my wonderful family - Emmett side. Memorial Day 2010


2 comments:

  1. And we are all Thankful for You! WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH! (and find a better pic of your parents, that one is pretty sad!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. I don't think I even have another one with you two and me that's not the whole family. I still love the picture. Love you, mama!

    ReplyDelete