Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The one with the Job Hunt

ew. Don't you just hate those words? "Job Hunt"

Due to a rather unfortunate turn of events, I lost my job last week. Perfect timing, right? How do I plan a wedding (or just go on with daily life) with no job and no money? It's almost impossible to find a job in Provo, Utah (or in Orem). Maybe it's because there are so many people here. I'm right in the middle of two universities. I just want a good job. Is that so much to ask for? Ok. Fine. I'll take even a no-so-good job. For now.

I'm trying to stay positive. Maybe this is a blessing in disguise. Maybe I only needed Cracker Barrel to meet Austin :] Or learn patience.... Whatever the reason, I guess I just need to forgive, forget and move on.

If anyone has any suggestions or ideas or job leads, please let me know. I would really appreciate it. If you have none of those, a simple prayer or finger crossing would work wonders, I'm sure! :] Thanks to everyone who has helped so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment