This post is for the soul purpose of spotlighting Caitlin "Caity Bug" Litke. She is some of the best entertainment I've ever had. We always laugh and have fun, but we've also had a lot of good heart-to-hearts :] To make this post more special and meaningful, and because she just turned 20, I would like to read a list of my 20 favorite things about her:
1. She wakes up with no pants on (on average) 5 days out of the week.
2. She is the most sarcastic person I've ever met.
3. She has the most legit family (other than my own, of course).
4. She always looks cute.
5. She makes the best faces and noises when she sleeps.
6. She wears clothes to bed & pajamas during the day.
7. She shares everything with me. Even things I actually have.
8. She cooks for me...sometimes.
9. She gave me all her tuna.
10. She has excellent taste in music.
11. She has enough blankets to keep all of Alaska warm.
12. She knows everything about Mexicans.
13. She watched the sleezy shows on TV but all day, everyday on her computer in our room.
14. She gives the best dirty looks.
15. Sometimes, she can eat enough food to feed an army. And sometimes she gets full on a bean.
16. She looks like a Brazillian in the Summer.
17. She has dyed her hair so many different colors, no one knows her natural hair color. Except me.
18. She would drive my car nicely even though sometimes I treated it badly, myself.
19. She makes sure I'm going to church and gives me a dirty look when I say I'm not going.
20. She turns my light off every night when I accidentally leave it on. And she never complains :]
She is the best roommate I've ever had. I'm so glad I've gotten to know her and have the friendship we've had. Thank you, Caitlin for everything you've done for me. You're a great example and so fun to hang out with. Love you!
1, 5, 6, 11, 12, 19 : ) you're my faaavorite!!
ReplyDelete