I need to move out of my apartment (by the 13th, technically...but) this coming weekend. I have a lot of junk. I need to get rid of some. But, there are also a few things I will need.
I'll mostly be getting rid of clothes and shoes. I really want to keep all of them, but you can only have so many sandals and v-necks. I think I'm past my quota. ha. So, if anyone wants to come look, I'd be more than happy to let you pick through them. Really. I know my clothes aren't the nicest, but they're free! :] Maybe we could do some tradesies. haha.
Here's what I might be needing (or maybe just wanting) in the near future:
Clothes iron - I've been using my roommates, but need it for work everyday.
Curling iron - I still don't know how to use my straightener for curls. It never works out.
Desk lamp - Or one of those with the clip that you can hang from a shelf, you know?
Tall/skinny shelf - I have so much crap but not much room in the new apt.
Small vacuum - I don't have one at all. Plus, they come in handy when I find spiders!
Shoe rack - Seriously. I don't know where all my shoes cam from. But, they're just all over the floor.
Oh, and a new car. ha. But, really.
So, if anyone has any of those that they don't use or if you know of someone that does, let me know and I can pay you for them! I get poorer everyday and could use any help I can get :] Plus, if it's cheaper than Smiths or WalMart, I'm thrilled!
Other than that, things are great! I'm just packing, cleaning and moving out within the next few days. If anyone has extra bags or boxes, let me know! I love my rubbermaids, but don't wanna go buy more to sit in storage while I not moving. Ohh.. Wish me luck with getting this done!
I know Ben & Courtney have tons of boxes...unless they got rid of them. I have a vaccuum you can have. It's a mini, but it might do the job. I also have a rubbermaid you can have & maybe a shelf depending on how much room you really have. Anyway, I shall see you tomorrow & would love to pick through your clothes :) I have those two coats if you want them, too. Lata.
ReplyDeletePaige, coats are perfect. Boxes are too. I'll call BenCourtreen. You're taking care of most of my problems! ha. Thanks a bunch! I'll sort through my clothes right now. What I really need is someone to come help me with that - sorting. blehh.
ReplyDeleteMore sorting than we already did???
ReplyDeleteoh I just love sorting! remember your dirty laundry day :) I am kind of disappointed I never know you had a blog!!!!! grr...you and Amanda should come over and see our apartment :)
ReplyDelete