Sunday, November 20, 2011

The one with all the love

I just wanted to blog quick to let it be known how much I love my husband. He is my very best friend. I love being with him every day! Austin is so patient with me. When we laugh, it's the best feeling in the world. I love that he "gets" me. I'm so happy he married me! I never want to be without my man. I learn from him all the time and really look up to him - I want to live up to the man he his. I always want to be worthy of being the wife to such an amazing man. We have so much fun together and I'm so excited to have more adventures and make more memories with him. He is an amazing husband and will be such a wonderful dad. I got really lucky with this boy! He has such a great family and fits perfectly in with mine. I love that he motivates me and makes me so much better than I've ever been. I hope I can let him know every day how much I love him. I'm so glad he's mine and I could never ask for anything more than being his.

No comments:

Post a Comment