Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The one with our "likes"

Amy always blogs about new things she and Jared currently like. I think those posts are so fun! It's a good way to remember what we like, too! So, here I go!

I'll start with Austin:

Lately, Austin has been really insterested in hunting and fishing. He's so much fun when he gets talking about it. It's getting too cold to fish. But, since it's hunting season, he's been talking more about that. He got to go hunting with his friend, Carson, the other day. Carson hit the buck (Austin doesn't have his license) but, they got a picture of Austin with it :)



We went to a Halloween party with all my coworkers at my boss' apartment last week. She has an xbox Kinect and Austin fell in love. We don't have one (and I really don't plan on buying one) but, it really would be so much fun! We'll have to keep an eye out on Black Friday :)



Austin loves spicy food. Seriously. He can handle the hottest foods ever! I know that's probably from his mission - his high tolerance for spice. I really don't know if he ate anything in this picture, but it's supposedly West African food.



One thing that will always get Austin in a good mood is a Slurpie! From 7 Eleven, of course! Shown here is Dr. Pepper and Pina Colada flavors. Yum. I always mix the two. No, we don't know those children... This was just the only picture with the flavors I like.





The last thing I know Austin loves is to snuggle! I don't have a picture of us snuggling - that would be weird. And I don't want to use a picture of other people snuggling - even weirder. So, I'll play it safe with the sumbolic blankets :)



And now for me:

I'm loving soda right now. I know I'm awful... But, I go through phases. Of course, I'm hooked on Dr. Pepper.



I'm getting crazy obsessed with my Wallflowers from Bath & Body Works. I love all the Fall scents we have and I'm really excited for wintery/Christmas scents, too! Ahh!



On the note of scents, I'm SO exctied for Christmas! Austin is trying to calm me down...and I'm trying to keep from getting out of control. I'm just so excited and I want to get as much out of the season as I can! Austin would probably put me in a holiday straight jacket if he could :)



Lately, I've been wanting to go shopping so bad! I mean, I always want to go. But, I want to look cute and dress up! I get in these ruts when I just wear baggy t shirts and old jeans all the time. I'm sure that happens when I gain weight. But, I've just come to terms with my weight and size (I'm still gonna try to LOOSE that weight).

Pinned Image Pinned Image

More posts to come :) Right now, I'm catching up on old ones.

5 comments:

  1. well you gave in and bought an xbox lol. i also sure do love a good slurpie. you know me to well

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. You're right. I put this post together a while ago :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe fun! I can't wait til we start coming over every weekend to use your Kinect! Oh Austin and his crazy African food. Tell him to try pizza from Sal's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sal's?! Have you lost your mind?? ha. Ok. I'll tell him. And... every weekend? Silly Amy. We'll play Kinect TWICE that much :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun post... But next time how about some pictures of you and Austin?!

    ReplyDelete