This week is Thanksgiving! It doesn't matter that Austin and I have been watching Christmas movies, listening to Christmas music and making Christmas cookies... :) I love being with my family! Tonight, we're headed to Riverton for a craft night (mostly meant for Paige and me) but we'll stay the night there, hang out tomorrow morning and leave early afternoon for Heber.
In Heber, Austin's parents are having s ome of the Seawright family over as well as Gardner(Austin's brother)'s roommate's family. It will be a full house! I'm mostly excited for the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. I really hope we get to watch it! I haven't seen it since I lived at home in Charleston. Austin's parents have been so amazing, asking me what my family's traditions are and things I love about Thanksgiving. I'm really excited, knowing there will be some similarities. I love my in-laws and how welcome they make me feel.
As far as work... I can't wait to get out of here! We all know the feeling. Like the last day of school before a big break. I know this will be a lot of fun to so wanna go already! :)
Austin is such a sweetheart. We didn't have time to pack last night or this morning so he asked me to send him a list of things I need and he'll pack for me. It really shouldn't be a huge list but... it was. haha. I just don't want him to forget anything. He is just the best husband. He treats me like a princess and takes such good care of me. I'm glad I married my best friend.
I am so blessed. I need to remember to count my blessings every single day. I think back to when I was in high school and where I hoped I would be by now. This is exactly what I wanted. I dreamed of meeting the perfect man and falling in love. I knew I would get married in the temple and live the life I knew we should. I'm so grateful for everything I have. I really am living the dream!
Did you get to watch the parade and peel potatoes? Who made the stuffing? It's a Wonderful Life wasn't on but we did watch a Charlie Brown Thanksgiving. I love traditions! Tomorrow we get the Christmas tree and decorate the house. I can't wait! Miss You!
ReplyDeleteLucky enough, I DID get to watch the parade and the only thing they needed help with in the kitchen was peeling potatoes! We didn't watch It's a Wonderful Life but I found it on Black Friday at WalMart in a pack with White Christmas. Almost as lucky as finding the Very Special Christmas cd pack WITH a dvd. Now I can watch Gwen Stefani sing about Hatchi (or whatever that song is about) instead of just listening. I love this season :)
ReplyDelete