Sunday, December 2, 2012

This is why I blog

I was just reading through old posts. Boy, am I glad I started blogging. I started writing the March before Austin and I started dating (which was in June). I'm so glad I have all those things I said. One thing that I came across was really helpful, not only when I wrote it, but also right now!! ...another reason I love Austin.

This post.

I love what the poem says. You don't need to follow anyone else. Who's to say that one person (or that group if people) know the "right way" to do things? Do what is best for you. Take advice and apply it - you don't have to follow it to a tee - that's how you learn and grow!

Life is hard. But, life is also really, really great. I love life. I have a good job, the perfect husband for me, and a nice home to live in. I have the best family and friends imaginable. No one has my life so no one knows exactly what I need. The only one who I can go to, knowing I'll always get the answer best for me, is my Heavenly Father. I'm so grateful for that.


No comments:

Post a Comment