But, I look at my friends and family all having kids and I'm so jealous (in a self-decidedly healthy way). I'm so anxious to meet the little ones Austin and I will raise and welcome into our family. I go to church and I CANNOT BELIEVE how many girls' bellies just pop - every single week. What on earth is in their water?? Good news minute in RS: "Well.... We're pregnant!" "I announced to you all that I (made some major life decision) last week but instead - we're having a baby!!" Then you get all the fake smiles and ohhwwwhhh's and yaaayyyy's. Yeah, I don't want that. It'll just be so amazing to go through the entire process of having kids and witnessing first-hand the blessings that come. I know Austin and I will grow together and individually, in our own ways. I really look forward to starting a family. OH. I know it's hard work. You don't have to tell me twice. I get it. Well, I get it as much as I can without actually going through it. And I know right now is bad timing. Austin isn't even into the nursing program yet. I.. well, duh - don't have a job. I get it.
We've all (well, maybe not
Like I said. A phase?
Anyway, I honestly just had to get it out. If you want to comment and tell me what a terrible idea it is to get pregnant right now, go ahead. I'm sure I've heard it before. I'm definitely not saying we're going to start trying. Austin has more common sense than that. Myself, on the other hand... We'll just all keep our fingers crossed that Austin keeps me thinking clearly for the next however long until we're ready.

Haha. I totally could have written this post. I feel ya, girl
ReplyDeleteI'm with you on this...sometimes I even get to the point of hoping that I accidentally get pregnant when I know it is a terrible idea right now! Patience...siiiigh.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad I'm not the only one! :) But, if either of you get pregnant soon, consider yourself off the market for a full-time babysitter :) haha. Stay strong, ladies!
ReplyDelete