Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The one with lunch

I'm back! After that post earlier, I stood up, looked at the clock, and realized it was lunch time! So, trying to figure out what looked good, I decided to make myself exactly what sounded good to me. I know... It's a weird lunch. But, I just had to share!

See! I'm being productive already :)

Seasoned veggies with parm. cheese, scrambled egg whites with salt, pepper and a mix of cheeses, apple sauce and ice water

Yum. I'm almost hungry again! But, I'm actually really full.

What I took from this meal: Cheese is my weakness. But, if I think about it too much, it starts sounding gross. Cheese is good! But... weird, too. I always over-estimate how much I'll want. I didn't even eat all of that apple sauce. But, I love it.

It was one of the best meals I've made for myself in a long time. Odd combination, but I loved it :)

Coming soon: Our fort!


No comments:

Post a Comment