Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The one with the new blog

Ok. That post title has a double meaning.

1. I helped Erin make a new blog :) She was assigned to start one for her New Testament class at school. I don't think she has to use it for only that class. So, it'll be fun having all the sisters blogging (or at least having blogs).

2. I re-did my blog. I know I do that a lot. But, I updated the right-hand-side pictures and everything! Then, Erin said "ooo! It's like vintage blog!" Perfect. I wasn't going for that, specifically. But, I never hear whether anyone likes my layouts or not. That's the thing about blogs. They go unspoken. We don't talk about blogs... we just blog about them! Anyway, that was exciting :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love the new look! What a creative lady Austin married. :) Can't WAIT to do something together today! Maybe we could talk about blogs or something?!?

    ReplyDelete